Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Diamond-Inspired Bridal Shower

Jasmine Star is my favorite national photographer. Her images and blog posts just brighten my day and rock my creative world! Her twin sister got married this past year and I remembered a blog post she had about her sister's Diamond-inspired bridal shower. The images she captured of all the details of the shower are so inspiring, so I made an inspiration board from her photos. Hopefully, it will help some bridesmaids get started on planning their bride's bridal shower or bachelorette party. This bridal shower was considered so inspirational it was published in Inside Wedding Magazine. Awesome. The photos at the bottom left of the inspiration board show "love" notes that the brides guests placed in a calender box so that on the month of the brides wedding she could open an inspirational note everyday until the day of her wedding. The photos on the bottom right of the inspiration board show a customized body scrub station for the brides guests to make their own bath scrub by adding their prefered scent. I love the creative details and elegance of this bridal shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment