Monday, March 28, 2011

FriENDI Engagement

So my best friend is getting married this year. Unfortunately, she lives out of town and I am bummed that I can't be by her side during the whole wedding planning process. I miss her so much. She had a recent engagement session done by Lewchan Photography and I wanted to share some of my favorites with you all. Our friendship began our freshman year in college and I remember the first thing I told her was "Has anybody ever told you that you look like Salma Hayek" Awww sweet memories. Love ya End.


1 comment:

  1. Eryn of Lewchan photography told me that I looked like Salma Hayek and right away it took me back to that day at the UGLC building when you first told me that. I don't think anyone can tell me that without me thinking of you first. Miss you so much! Thanks for your support, as always!

    ReplyDelete