Monday, April 4, 2011

Hybrid Nails

On one of my many trips to the salon to get a mani/pedi, I decided to get Shellac done to my nails. Shellac is a hybrid gel/polish and leaves a gorgeous, flawless, shiny manicure. Some benefits to having a Shellac manicure done is that it dries instantly under a UV lamp for a few seconds; and it lasts up to two weeks. I have received plenty of compliments on my nails and people even think I have fake nails on. In my profession I am constantly washing my hands and my Shellac manicure has lasted 2 weeks and looks fabulous. I would definitely recommend for brides and bridesmaids to consider this manicure for the big day. You can find many local salons that offer Shellac manicures, the only downfall is there aren't tons of colors to choose from. 










No comments:

Post a Comment