Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Boda

My cousin is getting married this year and has asked me to find some Mexican-themed wedding inspiration. I made two inspiration boards with two different approaches.
The first board is more fun and vibrant! I LOVE the cake and Loteria centerpieces!




The second board is more formal and elegant:



I like both of them but my personal favorite is the second board. I just noticed the boards didn't have any pictures of Mariachis. Brides, don't forget a wedding isn't considered a Mexican wedding if there aren't any Mariachis! haha

2 comments:

  1. Love these boards too! Makes me wish I was having an outdoor wedding. Definitely DO NOT forget the Mariachis!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of these! I am planning a cinco-de-mayo themed engagement party and while I've come across the second set of pictures below, I'm absolutely loving the first/ more playful collection you added. Thanks for the tips :)

    ReplyDelete