Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Trend Alert:Video Invites

While I was looking at one of my favorite wedding blogs, www.polkadotbride.com, I came across a post that mentioned video invites. I was so ecstatic about this new trend that I had to share it with you all. I began to search for wedding invites and save the date invites and came across these two awesome videos. You can check these videos out on Vimeo and all of the production info is on there. This is a great idea for brides and grooms that want to do something different from traditional paper invites. The video would also be a great keepsake for family and friends.

Save the Date Video

Jonny and Krystel Save the Date Video from SODE Productions on Vimeo.



Wedding Invitation Video

Josh+Amy - Wedding Invitation Video from Matt E on Vimeo.

1 comment: