Monday, May 17, 2010

Gypsy Bride


I am so happy to share the work of a very talented local artist, Luciana Cazares. Luciana is the owner of Gypsy in Stilettos. Gypsy in Stilettos is a place where you can purchase redesigned and re-purposed furniture and accessories. As Luciana states on her blog, "Design is an opportunity to tell a story." On the blog you will find beautiful bridal accessories such as bouquets, jewelry and hair accessories. All of these items can be purchased in Gypsy in Stilettos Etsy shop. True Love Nation is going to share some of their favorite Bridal pieces. Photos courtesy of Omar Mena Video and Photography.

Gypsy In Stilettos

1 comment:

  1. Erika, thank you so much for such great mention. I love the collage you made of my items. I would love it if you and your hubby would visit me in San Antonio once I get settled in.
    Lots of love, Luciana
    aka: Elle Sea ( this is the name of a new line that I will be releasing in a few weeks)

    ReplyDelete