Monday, February 8, 2010

Love at "First Sight"


Recently, I have become an aficionado for photography. My husband and I purchased a Canon 7D as a gift to each other for Christmas. It allows me to appreciate the photography side, while he gets to also partake in some video action. I have to admit it is a very cool little gadget.  As a bride, I never paid too much attention to the art of a photographer's point of view about shooting a wedding.  Now that I am learning photography I am able to appreciate this special art.  One thing that I wish my husband and I did prior to our ceremony was the "First Sight." The "First Sight" is the magical moment that the bride and the groom share alone where they see each other for the first time before they make things official. This allows the bride and groom to have an intimate experience, instead of during the ceremony while everyone is watching. Plenty of photographers are encouraging their brides and grooms to participate in a "First Sight" experience because it allows them to capture such a special moment before their wedding day gets started. I am a big fan of a photographer, Jasmine Star, she is one of the many photographers that prefers to shoot "First Sight" brides and grooms.  The "First Sight" photos on this blog post are courtesy of Jasmine Star's website and blog.  I just LOVE the look both brides and grooms have in their eyes during the "First Sight" moment. Simply Love. Simply Joy. 
 
  
  
  
 

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that shot of groom as he sees her for the fist time makes my heart melt (the 1st photo)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jasmine, I honestly didn't think you would even look at my blog post. You made my day *blushing* I am so starstruck right now. Thank you :0)

    ReplyDelete