Sunday, December 20, 2009

Vintage Love

Since my husband is a Video Production and Graphic Designer, he has definitely made me more appreciative of quality film making. When it came to planning our wedding he was the person in charge of finding us our wedding videographer, JC Video Productions. We are very happy with our wedding video. One thing that we didn't want was our wedding video to look like it was a cheesy novela, and luckily it didn't. Brides and Grooms, when you look for a videographer make sure to set up a consultation and have them show you their previous work. If they do not want to share previous wedding videos they have made that is a RED FLAG and I would advise you to start  looking for another videographer.

I was looking at Style Me Pretty and found this awesome Vintage wedding inspiration video by Buzz Media Company. It definitely made an impression on me and I would have totally wanted to do that for our video.  I tell my husband that I want to get married to him again a million times so we can incorporate all these cool new trends that I find. He just looks at me like I am a crazy woman. haha. Enjoy the video, I LOVE the vintage look.


Elihu Island Winter Love from Buzz Media Company on Vimeo.

3 comments:

  1. Crazy...maybe. But definitely the most amazing wife a man could ever a dream for. Love you.

    ReplyDelete